Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
All current AP students who plan on taking the Advanced Placement College Board Exams in May | There is a mandatory pre AP registration meeting on Tuesday, April 24th. Please bring two #2 pencils with you to complete required information.
- Juniors, report to the Consalo Dining hall at 7:55 am(A & B periods)
- Seniors, report to the Consalo Dining Hall at 10:00 am(Enrichment Period)
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $50.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
2018 Summer College Tours | Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center by Friday, April 20th. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
College Tour 1 Flyer – Pricing and List of Colleges/Universities to be visited.
College Tour 1 Registration Form
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
College Tour 2 Flyer – Pricing and List of Colleges/Universities to be visited.
College Tour 2 Registration Form
Varsity/JV lacrosse and track teams will be missing I period today.
Golf | The following boys will be leaving at 10:20am today: Drue Nichols , Jonathan Prussel, Mike Delong ,Tyler Booth
There will be a mandatory meeting for all students attending the St. John of God Third Semester, TODAY, during the first 10 minutes of enrichment period, in Room 52 in the Forum.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and
Con Law/1968 are required to attend
Today at the beginning of Enrichment Period there will be a brief Agriculture Club meeting for those interested in starting a Prep garden and farm stand. Meet in Room 44. See Riley Quirk for details.
Any student interested in joining the Genius Bar, or finding out more information, should stop by Mr. Nihat’s office.
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- All sophomores schedule to go on retreat April 25th to the 27th please report to Room 3 at 10:00 on Thursday, April 19th. This meeting is mandatory and attendance will be taken. If you have a conflict with this meeting please see Mrs. Auger as soon as possible.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus the following dates for students that would like to order class rings:
- TODAY, April 17th for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters A-L (9:40-12:45 in the dining hall)
- Thursday, April 19th for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters M-Z (9:40-12:45 in the dining hall)
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Jacob Huesser, Nkem Ota, Colby Rumpf
- Sonny Petrongolo ~ Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office of the Vincent Center today.
- Junior Ring Resizing | Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus TODAY, April 17th, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall for Juniors that need their rings resized.