Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
All current AP students who plan on taking the Advanced Placement College Board Exams in May | There is a mandatory pre AP registration meeting on Tuesday, April 24th. Please bring two #2 pencils with you to complete required information.
- Juniors, report to the Consalo Dining hall at 7:55 am(A & B periods)
- Seniors, report to the Consalo Dining Hall at 10:00 am(Enrichment Period)
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $50.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
2018 Summer College Tours | Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center by Friday, April 20th. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
The Rugby and Sailing teams will be missing I period today.
BSN Baseball | Hats are in. Pick up in the Athletic Office.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and
Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- All sophomores schedule to go on retreat April 25th to the 27th please report to Room 3 at 10:00 on Thursday, April 19th. This meeting is mandatory and attendance will be taken. If you have a conflict with this meeting please see Mrs. Auger as soon as possible.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus the following dates for students that would like to order class rings:
- Thursday, April 19th for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters M-Z (9:40-12:45 in the dining hall)
- John Hladun, Colin Pimental, Steven Schwab, George Coleman, Reilly Burhanna, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- The following student please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Nkem Ota
- Junior Ring Resizing | Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus Thursday, April 19th, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall for Juniors that need their rings resized.