The Study Commons will be closed Period B on Friday, April 20th. Study hall should report to the dining hall and the Mr. Wolf’s Period B class should report to the Study Commons.
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
All current AP students who plan on taking the Advanced Placement College Board Exams in May | There is a mandatory pre AP registration meeting on Tuesday, April 24th. Please bring two #2 pencils with you to complete required information.
- Juniors, report to the Consalo Dining hall at 7:55 am(A & B periods)
- Seniors, report to the Consalo Dining Hall at 10:00 am(Enrichment Period)
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $100.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
2018 Summer College Tours | Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center by Friday, April 20th. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
The tennis team will be missing A period today.
BSN Baseball | Kenny Levari, Sean Cottrell, Jake Sekel, Nick Volpe, please pick up your hat order in the Athletic Office.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Justin Crawford and Cole Powers, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- All sophomores schedule to go on retreat April 25th to the 27th please report to Room 3 TODAY at 10:00am. This meeting is mandatory and attendance will be taken. If you have a conflict with this meeting please see Mrs. Auger as soon as possible.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus TODAY, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall, for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters M-Z, that would like to order class rings.
- Jaylen DeCoteau, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Matthew Dortu, Connor Wetherington, Blake Lisgar, Owen Haldeman, Robert Houck, Michael Martinelli, Tyler Southard, John Hladun, Colin Pimental, Steven Schwab, George Coleman, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- The following student please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Nkem Ota
- Junior Ring Resizing | Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus TODAY, April 19th, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall for Juniors that need their rings resized.