Please welcome the St. Augustine Prep Board of Directors. They will be meeting on campus today.
All students taking the Driver’s Ed Theory class please report to the Study Commons immediately after school today.
Bus Schedule for May 3rd and May 17th | All buses will depart the Prep at 12:45 PM. Arrive at your son’s bus stop 2 hours and 20 minutes earlier than his normal drop off time.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams |All exams locations are posted on our monitors in the Forum & Augustine Hall. Student who are taking this year’s Advanced Placement Exams are to report to their exam locations at the following times:
- 7:45 for the AM Exam (have breakfast before coming to school)
- 11:45 for the PM exam
- 1:45 for the Physics C Electricity and Magnetism exam
All student should be in Spring uniform and please bring the following:
- Two #2 pencils with erasers for multiple choice questions
- Two Fully working four-function (with square root), scientific, or graphing calculators (NONE will be PROVIDED)
- A blue or black pen for completing free response questions
- Ruler or straight edge for those students taking a Physics exam
- Small snack for 10 minute break(ie fruit)
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | Applications for Executive Committee of Student Government for the 2018 – 2019 school year are available at the Main Offices of Augustinian Hall and the Forum. Applications are to be completed, along with one’s ballot statement, to Mr. Sharp no later than May 11, 2018.
The sailing team will be missing I period today.
Hockey | Seniors, please stop by the Athletic Office and pick up your plaques.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Ryan Baltz, Brett Bodnar, Garrett Danley, Aidan Hughes, Brendan Panageas, Matthew Pond, Giovanni Sabelli, Jared Lawson, Julian Boisclair, Garret Hawcroft, Ben Jefferis, Joseph LaScala, Max Rosetti, Michael Salvaggio, Charles Solomon, Cole Vanderslice.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Robert Campbell, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office TODAY.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Cap, Gown, and Graduation Tickets Pick-up – Pick-up items in the Main Office of the Forum per this schedule:
- TODAY – Last Names G – N
- Thursday – Last Names O – Z
If a student has an outstanding lunch account balance, it must be paid in full to pick up his cap, gown, and tickets.