Bus Schedule for May 3rd | Buses are leaving at 12:45 today. You must be in the bus area by 12:40. Buses will not be returning for anyone who misses the bus.
All students taking the Driver’s Ed Theory class please report to the Study Commons immediately after school today(12:30-3:00).
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams beginning on Monday, May 7th.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | Applications for Executive Committee of Student Government for the 2018 – 2019 school year are available at the Main Offices of Augustinian Hall and the Forum. Applications are to be completed, along with one’s ballot statement, to Mr. Sharp no later than May 11, 2018.
Golf | Carl Arena Tourn – The following boys should report to E period lunch: Drue Nicholas, Jonathan Prussel, Michael DeLong, Tyler Booth. They will be missing D, C & A periods today.
Hockey | Seniors, please stop by the Athletic Office and pick up your plaques.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Justin Crawford, Robert Cuff and Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Robert Campbell, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office TODAY.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Cap, Gown, and Graduation Tickets Pick-up – Pick-up items in the Main Office of the Forum per this schedule:
- TODAY – Last Names O – Z
If a student has an outstanding lunch account balance, it must be paid in full to pick up his cap, gown, and tickets.