The Study Commons will be closed after the 1st break and the Rodio Gym is closed today and tomorrow.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | Applications for Executive Committee of Student Government for the 2018 – 2019 school year are available at the Main Offices of Augustinian Hall and the Forum. Applications are to be completed, along with one’s ballot statement, to Mr. Sharp no later than May 11, 2018.
Basketball| There will be a mandatory meeting in the Pool room today, during morning break for anyone that plans on playing basketball next year.
Hockey | Seniors, please stop by the Athletic Office and pick up your plaques.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Robert Cuff, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following students must report to the Spina Gym lobby at the beginning of B period for Cathedral Kitchen: Ryan Baltz, Brett Bodnar, Garrett Danley, John Dimeglio, Aidan Hughes, Brenden Panageas, Matthew Pond, Giovanni Sabelli, Jared Lawson, Colby Rumpf, Cole Vanderslice
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Kevin Burns, Robert Campbell, Michael DeLong, Kyle Jenny, Salvatore Manera, Santino Petrongolo, Mark Santora, John Stefano, Nick Venuto, Robert Houck, Ben Jefferies
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Robert Campbell, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office TODAY.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.