We are following Wednesday schedule today.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | All students interested in running for Student Government Executive Committee must have their applications to Mr. Sharp by tomorrow, May 11th. Applications are available at the two main offices – Augustinian Hall and the Forum.
If you have a senior brother graduating with the Class of 2018 this year and you would like to be an usher at the graduation ceremony, please see Mrs. Field in the Forum Main office. Ushers assist with various duties such as ticketing, program booklet distribution, seating, handicap assistance, communion stations, water stations, parking, etc.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
JV Navy Lacrosse | Will be missing I period today.
Hockey | Booth and Shortall, please stop by the Athletic Office and pick up your plaques..
Las Vegas | There will be a mandatory Las Vegas 3rd semester meeting on Tuesday, May 15th in Room 52 at 10 am.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Steven DelleMonache & Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following students must report to the Spina Gym lobby at the beginning of I period for Cathedral Kitchen: Julian Boisclair, Gregory Giangiulio, Garret Hawcroft, Joseph LaScala, Max Rosetti, Michael Salvaggio, Charles Solomon, Timothy Merighi,Garrett Danley, Michael Delong and Connor Wetherington.
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Mark Santora, John Stefano
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.