The Loft area in Forum will be closed after school today.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | All students interested in running for Student Government Executive Committee must have their applications to Mr. Sharp by TODAY. Applications are available at the two main offices – Augustinian Hall and the Forum.
If you have a senior brother graduating with the Class of 2018 this year and you would like to be an usher at the graduation ceremony, please see Mrs. Field in the Forum Main office. Ushers assist with various duties such as ticketing, program booklet distribution, seating, handicap assistance, communion stations, water stations, parking, etc.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
JV Navy Lacrosse | Will be leaving at 2:45pm today.
Las Vegas | There will be a mandatory Las Vegas 3rd semester meeting on Tuesday, May 15th in Room 52 at 10 am.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Drew Aglialoro, please see Ms. Salvati TODAY.
- Matthew Rosania, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to pick up your ID.
- Steven DelleMonache & Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following Juniors, please pick up your Prom pictures in the Athletic office: Craig Ambrose, Evan Blum, Julian Boislcair, Jack Carroll, Paul Cimino, Sam Gluck, Garrett Hawcroft, Myles Holder, Ethan Lang, Ryan Lofits, Daniel Martini(Yearbook), Gerry Peacock, Sincere Rhea, Frank Torrissi, Anthony Trotto, Cole Vanderslice, Luka Villani, Connor Wetherington
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.