Rodio Gym will be closed today in preparation for graduation on Thursday evening.
The Dining Hall will be closed at 8:00 a.m. today for the Senior Breakfast. We will reopen for both lunches and be closed immediately after ~ for the remainder of the day.
ATTENTION SCRIP PARENTS: The last day to order SCRIP for the 2017-2018 school year will be Wednesday, June 13, 2018. If you are ordering physical gift cards that get picked up at the school, your last order will need to be placed by Tuesday, June 5, 2018. The SCRIP website will be unavailable to St. Augustine Preparatory school families from Thursday, June 14, through Sunday, July 8, 2018 . If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dilley at 856-697-2600 Ext. 125 or Mrs. Dilley@hermits.com. As always, thank you for supporting our PREP SCRIP program!
Lunch Accounts | THERE ARE MANY ACCOUNTS THAT ARE CARRYING A NEGATIVE BALANCE, ACTION IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY…PLEASE HAVE PARENTS/GUARDIANS CHECK THE ACCOUNTS, MONEY CAN BE ADDED BY USING THE PAYFORIT.NET SITE OR BY BRINGING CASH OR A CHECK, MADE OUT TO ST. AUGUSTINE PREP TO THE DINING HALL… ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE IN THE POSITIVE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR, MONEY WILL CARRY OVER TO NEXT YEAR…IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE BALANCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING IN THE DINING HALL USING YOUR ACCOUNT…
Baseball | Games have been cancelled for all levels..
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Alec Manzer, Alexander Hunt, Douglas Wagner, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Steven DelleMonache and Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following Juniors, please pick up your Prom pictures in the Athletic office: Jayson Hoopes, Craig Ambrose, Evan Blum, Julian Boislcair, Jack Carroll, Paul Cimino, Sam Gluck, Garrett Hawcroft, Myles Holder, Ethan Lang, Ryan Lofits, Daniel Martini(Yearbook), Gerry Peacock, Sincere Rhea, Frank Torrissi, Anthony Trotto, Luka Villani, Connor Wetherington
- Santino Petrongolo and Daniel Martini, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
Tom Peterson and William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.