Bus Schedule for May 21 – 23 (Exams) – Buses will run on a regular schedule Monday, May 21 through Wednesday, May 23. Departure time is 3:05 PM.
Please return any clothing, shoes or belts borrowed from the Attendance Office.
Lockers | Please remove any belongings and trash when you are done and return the lock to Mrs. Auger’s office. Beginning the week of May 29th, any remaining items will be trashed.
ATTENTION SCRIP PARENTS: The last day to order SCRIP for the 2017-2018 school year will be Wednesday, June 13, 2018. If you are ordering physical gift cards that get picked up at the school, your last order will need to be placed by Tuesday, June 5, 2018. The SCRIP website will be unavailable to St. Augustine Preparatory school families from Thursday, June 14, through Sunday, July 8, 2018 . If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dilley at 856-697-2600 Ext. 125 or Mrs. Dilley@hermits.com. As always, thank you for supporting our PREP SCRIP program!
Lunch Accounts | THERE ARE MANY ACCOUNTS THAT ARE CARRYING A NEGATIVE BALANCE, ACTION IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY…PLEASE HAVE PARENTS/GUARDIANS CHECK THE ACCOUNTS, MONEY CAN BE ADDED BY USING THE PAYFORIT.NET SITE OR BY BRINGING CASH OR A CHECK, MADE OUT TO ST. AUGUSTINE PREP TO THE DINING HALL… ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE IN THE POSITIVE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR, MONEY WILL CARRY OVER TO NEXT YEAR…IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE BALANCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING IN THE DINING HALL USING YOUR ACCOUNT…
Any students or teacher who is in need of a Free Binder for next year, stop in to Mr. Dugan’s room after Exams today and tomorrow.
Anyone interested in running Cross Country in the fall needs to stop by and see Mr. Forrest
Anyone interested in finding out more information about an Australian Student Exchange Program for next year, please see Mr. Dugan. Attached PDF HERE.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Chris Medolla, please see Ms. Salvati.
- Gavin Smith report to the Vincent Center to pick up item in Board room.
- Alec Manzer, Alexander Hunt, Douglas Wagner, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Juniors are reminded that a HARD copy of your Caritas project update is due by today to both Mr. Dugan and your advisor.
- Santino Petrongolo and Daniel Martini, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.