Student ID Cards |Lifetouch is in the process of generating new IDs for all sophomores, juniors, transfers and seniors that did not have their pictures taken last Thursday(8/23). ID cards should be in next week.
Security Cards | All students must use their security cards to access external doors.
- Temporarily Lost/Lost card email email@example.com as soon as you realize card is missing
- Lost/Stolen Cards|Pay a $10 replacement fee with Ms. Dilley in the Business Office
- Replacement Card | Take receipt to Mr. Garufi in the Forum and he will issue a new card
- The first card issued was free of charge
Picture Day | for all Sophomores, Juniors, Faculty and Staff, will take place on Tuesday, October 9th and Wednesday, October 10th in Spina Gym.
Sports Management | The first meeting will be on Thursday, September 6th during the 2nd enrichment period in Mr. LoSasso’s classroom (Room 8 – 2nd floor in Augustinian Hall).
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- All Freshman assisting with Mass tomorrow, please report to Rodio Gym at the beginning of the first enrichment period.
- Freshman Picture Day Form HERE.
- Andres Chavarro, please see Mrs. Carr in the Main Office of the Forum before 2:00 today!
- Bryce Eimer and Isaiah Raikes, please see Mrs. Carr in the Main Office of the Forum before 2:00 today!
- Robert Reynolds, Rich King, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Dylan Joseph, please see Mrs. Carr in the Main Office of the Forum before 2:00 today!
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits Makeup Dates | Seniors that missed the August portraits dates or would like their picture retaken, Prestige will be on campus September 27th & 28th 9:00am-2:00pm in Spina Gym. All students need to contact Prestige to set-up an appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Click HERE to view sitting information.