Security Cards | All students must use their security cards to access external doors.
- Temporarily Lost/Lost card email email@example.com as soon as you realize card is missing
- Lost/Stolen Cards|Pay a $10 replacement fee with Ms. Dilley in the Business Office
- Replacement Card | Take receipt to Mr. Garufi in the Forum and he will issue a new card
- The first card issued was free of charge
Picture Day | for all Sophomores, Juniors, Faculty and Staff, will take place on Tuesday, October 9th and Wednesday, October 10th in Spina Gym.
Hockey | All returning Ice hockey players and any students interested in trying out for ice hockey please report to the weight room for a brief meeting today with Coach Fingerhut during afternoon enrichment period.
Football Online Store | The following students have orders in the athletic office ready for pick up: Cimino, K. Ryan, J. Shorter, J. Mirenda, B. Eimer, J. Rodriguez, B. Brown, A. Jackson, Giordano, RC Reynolds, R. Cimorelli, M. Rolando, K. Falcone, J. Hill, C. Chiango, Z. Didonato, W. Reynolds,L. Grdinich, B. Jones, L. Synder
Sports Management | There will be a meeting today during the 2nd enrichment period in Mr. LoSasso’s classroom (Room 8 – 2nd floor in Augustinian Hall).
Australian Exchange | There will be a meeting in Room 5 today during afternoon Enrichment Period for anyone interested in more information regarding the Australian Exchange 3rd Semester Program.
STEM 3rd semester | Anyone interested in going on the STEM 3rd semester to Switzerland and Germany is invited to an informational meeting in room 55 during the second enrichment period.
Veritas Lecture Series
Students interested in auditioning for the school’s A Cappella group,The TestosterTones, please sign up for an audition time in front of room 45 and pick up an audition form from Mr. Wolf.
Students interested in singing with the Mass chorus are welcome to come to rehearsal every Tuesday during the beginning of the first enrichment. All are welcome.
Hermit Geniuses | Please meet with Mrs. McHugh in room 54 during first enrichment period
Environmental Club | Please meet in room 54 during second enrichment period
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Freshman Picture Day Form HERE.
- Andres Chavarro, please see Mrs. Carr in the Main Office of the Forum before 2:00 today.
- Justin Crawford, Cole Powers and Robert Reynolds, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Paul Bechtelheimer and Tim Merighi, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits Makeup Dates | Seniors that missed the August portraits dates or would like their picture retaken, Prestige will be on campus September 27th & 28th 9:00am-2:00pm in Spina Gym. All students need to contact Prestige to set-up an appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Click HERE to view sitting information.