Name The Mannequins Contest |Help us name our two newest “Hermits”! Stop by the Prep Shop to fill out a suggestion card with your name, email, and what you think we should name our new mannequins. The contest is open to all students, faculty, and staff. Two suggestions per person, one name for each mannequin, may be entered to win. The top ten suggestions will be entered in a poll, and you get to pick the winners! The winning contestants will receive a prize from the Prep Shop! Contest entry dates are Monday, 9/24 through Friday, 10/5, and voting will begin on Tuesday, 10/9. The winners will be announced on Monday, 10/15. Have fun and Go Prep!
Prep SCRIP Program | Mrs. Blystone will be overseeing our Prep SCRIP program. All orders for pickup will now be available in the Prep Store, Monday through Friday, 11 AM until 4 PM. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Blystone at 856-697-2600 Ext. 126 or Mrs.Blystone@hermits.com
A pair of prescription eye glasses were found. They are in Forum Main office.
Third Semester Registration will take place outside the Campus Store during the 1st Enrichment period on the following days:
- Junior Registration – Thursday, October 11th
- Sophomore Registration – Tuesday October 16th.
- Freshman Registration- Thursday, October 18th.
Please make sure you have your ID and bring either a check made payable to Saint Augustine Prep or cash for registration. Credit cards will not be accepted. Registration for Free courses will also take place at this time
International Third semester courses are OPEN! Contact lead teachers & register now.
Stem -Switzerland/Germany ACIS – cost: $4,314.00 Lead Teachers: Mr. Grealis and Ms. Krogman
- $100.Deposit to St. Augustine Prep to guarantee your spot!
- Explore Switzerland and Germany in a 9 day tour .Students will take part in exciting hands-on learning of alternative energy, visiting hydroelectric plants, seeing how manufacturing has changed by visiting a BMW plant and taking part in an energy eco-challenge! Additionally, a bike tour of beautiful Munich, Germany and the Olympic Park.
- May 27 – Jun 4, 2019
Central & Eastern Europe EF Tours – Cost $4,693.00 Lead Teachers Mr. Boody and Mr. Foley
- View tour at www.eftours.com tour # 2116117NW
- Travel through the Iron curtain and WWII to Gothic Cathedrals and Ancient cities that are now more vibrant than ever! Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna , Krakow and Budapest
Student Exchange –Australia Cost $3,400.00 Lead teacher – Mr. Dugan
- $500.00 deposit due @ registration
- Tentative dates March 29th –April 16th (Australia students arrive and stay with Hermit host families)
- May 31- June 18th (St. Augustine Students arrive in Australia and stay with their Hermit Australian brothers)
Peru (service) Cost $2,990.00 Lead teacher –Fr. Girone and Mrs. Marshall (10-12 students)
- $500.00 deposit due at registration
- The Peru Service Adventure is the experience of a lifetime!
- Explore Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Inca, and A Journey of Self-Discovery in the magical city of Cuzco.
- Stay in culturally authentic hotels serving authentic and delicious cuisine.
- Sow seeds of brotherhood (and food) in the barren borderlands around the capital City of Lima using Permaculture principles, (an ongoing Prep project that has begun to flourish).
Student Exchange –Spain; Cost -$2,200.00 Lead teacher –Mrs. Marshall and Mrs. Vogelsong
- $500.00 deposit at registration
- St. Augustine Students arrive in Madrid January 2 –March 23 and stay with host families
- Spain Hermit brothers arrive here late March /early April
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Blystone in the Prep Store to pick up SCRIP.
- Mock Interview | Please check your Mock Interview time posted in the Guidance Hallway.