The study commons will be closed today.
Show your Prep Pride by sporting a St. Augustine Prep Varsity Jacket! Orders can be placed from Wednesday, October 10th until Monday, October 29th. Stop by the Prep Shop and pick up your order form today!
Freshman/Sophomore Semi-Formal | Registration is now live (link is below). In addition to the online registration, all attendees must complete a semi-formal contract. Contracts are available outside the Main Offices in Augustinian Hall and the Forum. Please read and return the completed contract to Mr. Sharp no later than Friday, October 26th.
- Date: Thursday, November 8th, 2018
- Location: The Carriage House
- Time: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- Registration Link: HERE (all registrations & payments must be made online)
Please note there are a limited number of tickets available for this event. If you have any questions about the Freshman/Sophomore Semi-Formal, please contact Mr. Sharp (email@example.com).
Name The Mannequins Contest | It is time to vote for your favorite names in the Name the Mannequin contest. Stop by the Prep Shop and cast your vote today! Have fun and Go Prep!
2018/2019 SAT Registration HERE.
Picture Day Retakes | for all Sophomores, Juniors, faculty and staff, will take place on November 27th, in Spina Gym from 8:00-12:00pm. Picture forms from the October 9th session HERE.
Basketball | Parent meeting next Tues. October 16th at 6:15pm in the dining hall.
Soccer | The following players, please stop in the Athletic office and pick up your online orders: M. Dacosta, K. Witkowski, CJ Ottinger, A.Chavarro
Rugby | The following players, please stop in the Athletic office and pick up your rugby rings: M. Martinelli, Nicholas Giunta, Mario Licciardello, Antonio Talotta
Third Semester Registration will take place outside the Campus Store during the 1st Enrichment period on the following days:
- Junior Registration – TODAY, October 11th
- Sophomore Registration – Tuesday October 16th.
- Freshman Registration- Thursday, October 18th.
Please make sure you have your ID and bring either a check made payable to Saint Augustine Prep or cash for registration. Credit cards will not be accepted. Registration for Free courses will also take place at this time
Third Semester Catalog Corrections:
- Mental Toughness | If you are planning on registering for Mental Toughness, please be aware this course is not FREE. The cost for Mental Toughness is $425.00 which covers all the planned activities.
- Vegas vs. Atlantic City | Cost is $1395.00 with a max # of student participants 27
International Third semester courses are OPEN! Contact lead teachers & register now.
Stem -Switzerland/Germany ACIS – cost: $4,314.00 Lead Teachers: Mr. Grealis and Ms. Krogman
- $100.Deposit to St. Augustine Prep to guarantee your spot!
- Explore Switzerland and Germany in a 9 day tour.Students will take part in exciting hands-on learning of alternative energy, visiting hydroelectric plants, seeing how manufacturing has changed by visiting a BMW plant and taking part in an energy eco-challenge! Additionally, a bike tour of beautiful Munich, Germany and the Olympic Park.
- May 27 – Jun 4, 2019
Central & Eastern Europe EF Tours – Cost $4,693.00 Lead Teachers Mr. Boody and Mr. Foley
- View tour at www.eftours.com tour # 2116117NW
- Travel through the Iron curtain and WWII to Gothic Cathedrals and Ancient cities that are now more vibrant than ever! Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna , Krakow and Budapest
Student Exchange –Australia Cost $3,400.00 Lead teacher – Mr. Dugan
- $500.00 deposit due @ registration
- Tentative dates March 29th –April 16th (Australia students arrive and stay with Hermit host families)
- May 31- June 18th (St. Augustine Students arrive in Australia and stay with their Hermit Australian brothers)
Peru (service) Cost $2,990.00 Lead teacher –Fr. Girone and Mrs. Marshall (10-12 students)
- $500.00 deposit due at registration
- The Peru Service Adventure is the experience of a lifetime!
- Explore Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Inca, and A Journey of Self-Discovery in the magical city of Cuzco.
- Stay in culturally authentic hotels serving authentic and delicious cuisine.
- Sow seeds of brotherhood (and food) in the barren borderlands around the capital City of Lima using Permaculture principles, (an ongoing Prep project that has begun to flourish).
Student Exchange –Spain; Cost -$2,200.00 Lead teacher –Mrs. Marshall and Mrs. Vogelsong
- $500.00 deposit at registration
- St. Augustine Students arrive in Madrid January 2 –March 23 and stay with host families
- Spain Hermit brothers arrive here late March /early April
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Elliot Glassmacher,Kyle Muller, please see Mrs. Blystone in the Prep Store to pick up SCRIP.
- The following Juniors please report to Mrs. Auger’s Office: John Miner, Andrue Nicholas
- Justin Crawford, Steven DelleMonache, Anthony Gurcsik, Cole Powers, Robert Reynolds, please see Mrs. Blystone in the Prep Store to pick up SCRIP.