Guidance-College Counselor/Faculty Member
Guidance-College Counselor/Faculty Member Full-Time
Job Posting for Guidance-College Counselor/Faculty Member
- Bachelors’ degree required;
- Master’s degree in School Counseling or related field, preferred;
- School Counselor Certification preferred;
- NJ Teacher Certification and/or prior secondary school teaching experience desirable.
- Experience as a high school college guidance counselor with college admission and scholarship/financial aid processes very desirable
- Demonstrates proficiency in relevant computer software (Naviance);
- Additionally, ideal candidates will demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, understand the adolescent learner, and be flexible and energetic.
- Experience working and leading discussions and presentations in small and large group settings;
- Must have the ability to confer with parents and students in a cooperative effort to understand the student and to encourage progress.
- Ideal candidates will understand the mission of the school and be willing and able to promote Augustinian values of VERITAS (Truth), UNITAS (Unity) and CARITAS (Love).
- Displays the highest level of ethical and professional behavior and standards, acting as a role model
To Apply: E-mail in PDF format: Resume, Letter of Interest, and current Letters of Recommendation or References (with contact information) to Employment@Hermits.com
*St. Augustine Preparatory School is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants.
St. Augustine Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Please check back often. New positions are posted as they become available