Prep Talk

Physical and Parent Permission Forms

Posted June 12th, 2012


Summer is a great time to make sure your son’s physical is current. Complete physical forms (including Parental Permission Forms) are available on NetCommunity, or by clicking here. Even if your son does not participate in a sport, a current physical must be on file with the Nurse’s Office.

In addition to having a current physical on file in the Nurse’s Office, students trying out for any sport must have a Parental Permission Form on file in the Athletic Office. Parental Permission Forms must be completed for each sport your son may participate in and are due before that particular season’s try-outs begin. In order to be eligible to report for the first day of try-outs, students MUST have these forms on file. Forms should be turned in to the Athletic Office, not to the coaches. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

If you have any questions please contact Trainer Matt ( x170), or our school nurses, and x138.

Incoming freshmen and Prep Sophomores who are planning to try out for soccer are reminded to sign up for the Freshman/Prep Sophomore Soccer Camp scheduled for the week of June 25.  Students must register online at – Summer Programs.