St. Augustine Prom
St. Augustine Prep – Junior and Senior Prom
The Prom is back and will be held the Carriage House in Galloway Township! The event will take place on Wednesday, April 13, 2022, from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Dress is formal – tuxedos or a suit jacket and tie are welcome. The price is $160 per couple. Also, Rudi’s Formals -located in Sewell, NJ- has special Hermit pricing for our seniors.
Juniors and seniors will have a half-day of school on the day of the Prom, on Wednesday, April 13. Dismissal will be at 12:15pm. In order to attend the Prom, you are required to attend school on the day of the event.
All other classes will have a full day of school that day, as scheduled.
A limited number of tickets will be sold. – Turn payment in on-line HERE (www.leagueapps.com) and have contracts (in a bundle of 5 for a complete table) to Mr. Sharp by Friday April 1, 2022.
After Friday, April 1, juniors and seniors who wish to register for the Prom may do so through Friday, April 8. If registering after this Friday, please submit payment HERE, in the amount of $185 per couple; please do not bring checks for payment to our Business Office.
Prom contracts (CLICK HERE) should be submitted to Mr. Sharp.
Each student, one of his parents, and his date must sign this contract. Below are the major rules and details that all attendees must understand and by which they must abide:
- Dress attire is formal (suit OR tux)
- Tuxedos are optional
- Jacket must be worn during dinner
- Dress shoes required – NO SNEAKERS
- Dinner will be served during the event starting at 7:00 PM.
- Students must arrange to be picked up by 10:30 PM.
- All attendees must remain at the Carriage House during the event
- No one is permitted to go to his or her car without permission
- No one will be admitted into the event after 7:30 PM. (without prior approval from the Administration)
- No one may leave the prom before 10:00 PM. (without prior approval from the Administration)
- All school rules are applicable for this event
- There will be random testing for drug and alcohol use
- Please behave as representatives of the Prep Community and you are responsible for the behavior of your date!