About St. Augustine Prep
The Prep’s Parent Associations seek to foster the relationship among parents and guardians, faculty, staff, and the Leadership Team. All parents and guardians are welcome to participate by volunteering at events, including both “friendraisers” and fundraisers for our school. We encourage all parents and guardians to get involved with the these organizations, see old friends, and even make new ones.
The Austin Society (Mother’s Club) enriches the lives of St. Augustine Prep families by fostering a sense of community among members through involvement in various activities. The organization celebrates and supports the mission of St. Augustine Prep through its assistance at school events and its participation in fundraising efforts.
In an effort to support its important mission, the Austin Society strives to:
- Promote friendship and mutual respect among all Austin Society members through active participation at events
- Foster spiritual and social growth among members
- Promote the mission of St. Augustine Prep through publicity and communication
- Provide assistance to the administration, faculty, and staff
- Raise funds in support of special projects
For more information on the Austin Society at St. Augustine Prep, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org