Posted March 20th
Blood Drive | March 23rd, in Spina Gym from 8:15am-1:30pm. Students, faculty and staff can sign up during lunch today.
Tux Rentals | Rudi’s Formal wear will be in the cafeteria during enrichment and lunch periods on Thursday, March 15th. for any Jr./Sr. who wishes to be measured and rent a tux from them. This will be the only day they will be on campus. Rudi’s Formal wear will pick up rented tuxes on the Tuesday, April 3rd.
Rudi’s Formal Wear
856-256-1976 (Sewell location)
Attention Juniors and Seniors | Contracts for this year’s Jr./Sr. Prom are now available. Contracts can be picked up in the Main Office of either the Forum or Augustinian Hall. Completed contract packets are to be returned to Mr. Sharp in room 34 of Augustinian Hall. The link to the web site to purchase Prom tickets is: http://camps.hermits.com/jr-sr-prom
If you have borrowed any items from the Attendance Rental Closet – please return them.
Golf and Tennis practice are cancelled for today.
Freshmen, JV and Varsity baseball scrimmages are cancelled today. Varsity practice cancelled after school. All Varsity players are to report to room 52 before they leave campus for a brief meeting.
Track and Crew will hold practice on campus today.
Crew | BSN online store orders are in. The following students please pick up your order in the Athletic office: Matthew Dortu, Ryan Loftis, Orlando Martinez, Ryan Flaherty, Connor Schiela, Chris Dragovits, Greyson Sapio, Paul Tsikouras
Rugby | Colin Hess, Dimeglio, Michael Mitchell, please see Mrs. Chiachetti in the Athletic office.
Football | Shamere Collins, Nathan Fondacaro, Sean Matthews, Sean Mulhern, Garrett Dolan, please see Mrs. Chiachetti in the Athletic office.
Veritas Lecture Series
Any student interested in joining the Genius Bar, or finding out more information, should stop by Mr. Nihat’s office.
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Zachary York, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus April 27th, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall for Juniors that need their rings resized.
- Brady McIntire ~ Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office (Vincent Center) before the end of day. There is an envelope you need to pick up.
- The following students need to report to Mrs. Auger’s office: William Callahan, Dane Crilly, James Oliva
- Any junior who has not completed their Cathedral Kitchen service and would like to go on Friday, March 23, please see Mrs. Auger.
- Ryan Gramp and Zachary Carew, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- Anthony Powelczyk, Jacob Huesser, please see Mrs. Castelli in Guidance.
- Kevin Eaise, Nate Fondacaro and Jack Billings, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.