Plan Your Visit
We are pleased to host tours for prospective students and their families throughout the school year, and we are certain that your visit will be informative and enjoyable. Call the Admissions Office at (856) 697-2600 x149 to schedule a visit and begin your journey to becoming part of the St. Augustine Prep family.
There are many opportunities for prospective students and their families to become familiar with St. Augustine Prep. Spending time with our students, faculty, and administration is the best way to find out if St. Augustine is the right place for your high school experience. There is always an upcoming Admissions event for those interested in seeing our campus and learning more about our school. From the fall Open House to shadow days to student-led tours, guests are always welcome on our campus.
November 10th, 2017
Open House – Completed 11/10/17
December 1st, 2017
Deadline for Applicants Seeking Early Decision – Completed 12/1/17
Late Winter/Early Spring
Rolling Admission Decisions
Hermit for a Day
What better way for you to discover what it’s like to be a Hermit than to spend a day as one?
All 7th and 8th graders are invited to spend a full day at St. Augustine Preparatory School to learn what it’s like to be a Hermit. They will be paired with a current Prep student who has similar interests. This student will show them around campus and share every part of his school day. By enjoying a day as a “shadow” here on campus, prospective Hermits will meet students, teachers, and administrators. Most importantly, they’ll experience for themselves the friendly atmosphere, exciting school spirit, numerous academic opportunities, various clubs and activities, and dozens of athletic programs that await future Hermits.
- A parent/guardian must call to arrange for the visit at least two days in advance.
- Shadows should arrive at the Admissions Reception Office in the Forum by 8:00 A.M. Parents/guardians can pick up their son in the same office at 2:45 P.M.
- Lunch is provided for all shadows in Consalo Dining Hall.
- Because our students are required to be in uniform, we ask that shadows be similarly attired. Shadows should wear a dress shirt and tie and Docker style slacks. Please do not wear sneakers.
- The Admissions Office will provide a school note documenting the visit.
Students are welcome to participate in the Hermit for a Day program any day of the week except Wednesday. Eighth grade students have the opportunity to shadow from mid-September through mid-May and seventh grade students are welcomed from early February through mid-May.
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Mary Jane Hrapczynski at 856-697-2600 x149 or Mrs.Hrapczynski@hermits.com.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!