Parent-Teacher Academic Conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, 10/24 and Thursday, 10/26
from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm for all grade levels.
These conferences are an invaluable opportunity for us to discuss your son’s academic progress, share insights, and collaborate to ensure his success. Thank you for your continued support of St. Augustine Prep and our mission!
We look forward to meeting with you to strengthen our partnership to support your child’s educational journey. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Pippett at (856) 697-2600 ext 108.
Dates: Tuesday 10/24 and Thursday 10/26 from 4:00 to 7:00 pm for all grade levels.
If you are unable to make the scheduled conference times, please contact your son’s teacher(s) to set up an alternative meeting either at the end of another school day or via Google Meet.
Other important information:
Your son’s progress report may be found on MyPrep on October 17th after 3:00 pm. If you would like a hard copy to use during conferences, please print it before arriving on campus.
No appointment is necessary. (The Classroom/Office Location Key may be found by clicking HERE)
- Conferences are held on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be patient if you are standing in a line. Each teacher strives to meaningfully engage with each parent/guardian.
Each conference should last no more than 5 minutes.
- If you feel you need more time with a specific teacher, please contact that teacher to set up alternate arrangements either at the end of another school day or via Google Meet.
If you want to meet with members of the College Counseling and Student Services Department, please email your son’s counselor to make an appointment.
- Appointment times are 4:00 pm to 6:45 pm on both days.
- Your son’s counselor’s name is listed in MyPrep in the top profile banner near his picture (look for Advisor) and at the bottom of the progress tab page (below his list of courses) under the heading “Advisory” as “Advisor Name Class of 202_ .”
If you would like to meet with your son’s Unitas advisor (Freshman and Sophomore), you are welcome to do so at these conferences, too. The Unitas advisors assignments are listed in MyPrep at the bottom of the progress tab page (below his list of courses) under the heading “Advisory” as “Class of 202_ Unitas – Unitas advisor name.”
- The Unitas advisor is an excellent point of contact for Freshman and Sophomore parents and guardians. As part of the Unitas Program, each student and his family are immediately connected with a faculty member — one who is readily available to address questions, needs, and concerns.