Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
All current AP students who plan on taking the Advanced Placement College Board Exams in May | There is a mandatory pre AP registration meeting on Tuesday, April 24th. Please bring two #2 pencils with you to complete required information.
- Juniors, report to the Consalo Dining hall at 7:55 am(A & B periods)
- Seniors, report to the Consalo Dining Hall at 10:00 am(Enrichment Period)
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $50.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
Tennis and Freshmen Baseball teams will be missing I period today.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all students attending the St. John of God Third Semester, on Tuesday April 17, during the first 10 minutes of enrichment period, in Room 52 in the Forum.
Last Call for Italy Third Semester for the next school year in November and December | students and families are invited, please see Mr. Towell or Mr. Casolaro asap. Deposits are due of $400 for those who have submitted their application.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and
Con Law/1968 are required to attend
Any student interested in joining the Genius Bar, or finding out more information, should stop by Mr. Nihat’s office.
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Cole Powers and Robert Reynolds, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- All sophomores schedule to go on retreat April 25th to the 27th please report to Room 3 at 10:00 on Thursday, April 19th. This meeting is mandatory and attendance will be taken. If you have a conflict with this meeting please see Mrs. Auger as soon as possible.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus the following dates for students that would like to order class rings:
- Tuesday, April 17th for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters A-L (9:40-12:45 in the dining hall)
- Thursday, April 19th for sophomores with last names beginning with the letters M-Z (9:40-12:45 in the dining hall)
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Dominic Curcio, Jacob Huesser, Nkem Ota
- Sonny Petrongolo ~ Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office of the Vincent Center today.
- Junior Ring Resizing | Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus April 17th, 9:40-12:45 in the dining hall for Juniors that need their rings resized.