Spring Celebration of the Fine Arts
- Visual Arts Exhibit and Instrumental Concert | Thursday evening, April 26th, at 7pm in the Edith Favretto Scarpa Arts & Sciences Building on the campus of St. Augustine Prep.
- Visual Arts Exhibit and Choral Concert | Friday evening, April 27th, pre concert reception at 6pm. Vocal performance begins at 7pm at the Kathedral Event Center, 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd., Hammonton, NJ 08037.
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
2018 Summer College Tours | College tour deposits are still being accepted. Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $100.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
The JV Navy Lacrosse, Volleyball, Varsity/JV Baseball and Sailing teams will be missing I period today.
Tennis | Michael Guinta, Reilly Burhanna, Casey Burhanna, Vincent Coiro, Mark Ritchie, Robert Ritchie will be missing H and I period.
Connor Krauss, Marlon Hargis, Andrew Silver, please report to Athletics to pick up pictures from the awards banquet.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- All sophomores leaving for retreat today please report to the Spina Gym lobby at 3:30.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus, Fri. April 27th, 11:30am-12:46pm in the dining hall, for sophomores that would still like to order class rings.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Connor Wetherington, Blake Lisgar, Owen Haldeman, Robert Houck, Michael Martinelli, Tyler Southard, John Hladun, Colin Pimental, Steven Schwab, George Coleman, Andrew Autuore, Kevin Burns, Jeffrey Carbone, Zachary Carew, Colin Chiachetti, Garrett Danley, Jaylen Decoteau, Michael Doliszny,Tyler Ensign, Joseph Ferguson, Michael Giunta, Samuel Gluck, Jordyn Kendrick, Ethan Lang, Salvatore Manera, Daniel Martini, Rory McDermott, Mitch Mcentee, James Oliva, Nkem Ota, Santino Petrongolo, Shane Quast, Christian Reimer, Michael Schwab, Michael Vanaman, Cole Vanderslice, Chase Wittbrodt, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.