Spring Celebration of the Fine Arts
- Visual Arts Exhibit and Instrumental Concert | Tonight, at 7pm in the Edith Favretto Scarpa Arts & Sciences Building on the campus of St. Augustine Prep.
- Visual Arts Exhibit and Choral Concert | Friday evening, April 27th, pre concert reception at 6pm. Vocal performance begins at 7pm at the Kathedral Event Center, 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd., Hammonton, NJ 08037.
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
2018 Summer College Tours | College tour deposits are still being accepted. Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $100.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
Crew | The crew team should report to Rodio Gym during Enrichment period today for a short meeting with Mr. Broomell.
Tennis | Michael Guinta, Reilly Burhanna, Casey Burhanna, Vincent Coiro, Mark Ritchie, Robert Ritchie will be missing C and A period today.
Golf | Drue Nicholas, Jonathan Prussel, Jackson Putney, Mike Delong, Owen Haldeman, Tyler Booth, Lenny Dolson will be missing A period today.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Steven DelleMonache and Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus, Fri. April 27th, 11:30am-12:46pm in the dining hall, for sophomores that would still like to order class rings.
- Alexander Dragovits, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up your ID.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Connor Wetherington, Blake Lisgar, Owen Haldeman, Robert Houck, Michael Martinelli, Tyler Southard, John Hladun, Colin Pimental, Steven Schwab, George Coleman, Andrew Autuore, Kevin Burns, Jeffrey Carbone, Zachary Carew, Colin Chiachetti, Garrett Danley, Jaylen Decoteau, Michael Doliszny,Tyler Ensign, Joseph Ferguson, Michael Giunta, Samuel Gluck, Jordyn Kendrick, Ethan Lang, Salvatore Manera, Daniel Martini, Rory McDermott, Mitch Mcentee, James Oliva, Nkem Ota, Santino Petrongolo, Shane Quast, Christian Reimer, Michael Schwab, Michael Vanaman, Cole Vanderslice, Chase Wittbrodt, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.