Spring Celebration of the Fine Arts
- Visual Arts Exhibit and Choral Concert | Tonight, April 27th, pre concert reception at 6pm. Vocal performance begins at 7pm at the Kathedral Event Center, 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd., Hammonton, NJ 08037.
Volunteers for the Run for the Roses ~ Tuesday, May 1st at the first break (9:40 am) there will be a brief meeting in Rodio Gym for all students volunteering for the Run for the Roses on Saturday, May 5th. All Caritas, NHS, Hermit Ambassador, Instrumental, Photography and Videography volunteers must attend. Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office if you have a conflict.
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
2018 Summer College Tours | College tour deposits are still being accepted. Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
DRIVER EDUCATION THEORY CLASS | Before a 16 year old can get a learner’s permit, New Jersey requires the student to take the theory class.
- The next theory class will be 30 April to 4 May, 2:30 – 5 pm. Students may enroll by contacting Mrs. Auger in the Facilities Office or 856-697-2600 x 102. The cost is $100.
- Students wishing to take behind-the-wheel during summer months may contact Mrs. Auger to schedule appointments.
The JV Navy Lacrosse, Varsity/JV Baseball teams will be missing I period today.
Golf | Jonathan Prussel, Jackson Putney, Mike Delong, Owen Haldeman, Tyler Booth, Pat Coyle will be missing I period.
Veritas Lecture Series
- 5.1.18 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Herff Jones ring representatives will be on campus, TODAY, 11:30am-12:46pm in the dining hall, for sophomores that would still like to order class rings.
- Dominic Curcio – Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office/Vincent Center at the end of the day today.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Nicholas Lonetto, John Morris, Matthew Guercio, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.