All students taking the Driver’s Ed Theory class please report to the Study Commons immediately after school today.
Bus Schedule for May 3rd and May 17th | All buses will depart the Prep at 12:45 PM. Arrive at your son’s bus stop 2 hours and 20 minutes earlier than his normal drop off time.
Volunteers for the Run for the Roses | Today, at the first break (9:40 am) there will be a brief meeting in Rodio Gym for all students volunteering for the Run for the Roses on Saturday, May 5th. All Caritas, NHS, Hermit Ambassador, Instrumental, Photography and Videography volunteers must attend. Please see Mrs. Enos in the Advancement Office if you have a conflict.
Advanced Placement Exams |All exams locations are posted on our monitors in the Forum & Augustine Hall. Student who are taking this year’s Advanced Placement Exams are to report to their exam locations at the following times:
- 7:45 for the AM Exam (have breakfast before coming to school)
- 11:45 for the PM exam
- 1:45 for the Physics C Electricity and Magnetism exam
All student should be in Spring uniform and please bring the following:
- Two #2 pencils with erasers for multiple choice questions
- Two Fully working four-function (with square root), scientific, or graphing calculators (NONE will be PROVIDED)
- A blue or black pen for completing free response questions
- Ruler or straight edge for those students taking a Physics exam
- Small snack for 10 minute break(ie fruit)
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
2018 Summer College Tours | College tour deposits are still being accepted. Please print and complete the attached registration forms and submit, along with the deposit to Mrs. Dilley in the Vincent Center. Transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals included. Tours/colleges are subject to change/cancellation based on availability and/or response.
- Tour #1 – Maryland/Washington D.C – June 25 – 27, $495 |Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland. The Catholic University of America, The George Washington University, Towson University
- Tour #2 – New Jersey/Pennsylvania – July 17 – 18, $295 | Villanova University, Saint Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey,
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | Applications for Executive Committee of Student Government for the 2018 – 2019 school year are available at the Main Offices of Augustinian Hall and the Forum. Applications are to be completed, along with one’s ballot statement, to Mr. Sharp no later than May 11, 2018.
Varsity/JV White Lacrosse and Track teams will be missing I period today.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
- TODAY 10:00am | Mrs. Susan Sheppard, JSC | Law Presentation
Location: Dining Hall / AP Government, Criminal Justice/Global Terrorism, and Con Law/1968 are required to attend
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Ryan Baltz, Brett Bodnar, Garrett Danley, Aidan Hughes, Brendan Panageas, Matthew Pond, Giovanni Sabelli, Jared Lawson, Julian Boisclair, Garret Hawcroft, Ben Jefferis, Joseph LaScala, Max Rosetti, Michael Salvaggio, Charles Solomon, Cole Vanderslice.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Peter O’Donnell, please see Ms. English in Guidance.
- Seniors | Your transcript release forms are due to Ms. Salvati TODAY.
- Nicholas Lonetto, Matthew Guercio, please see Ms. Salvati in Guidance.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- Cap, Gown, and Graduation Tickets Pick-up – Pick-up items in the Main Office of the Forum per this schedule:
- Today – Last Names A – F
- Wednesday – Last Names G – N
- Thursday – Last Names O – Z
If a student has an outstanding lunch account balance, it must be paid in full to pick up his cap, gown, and tickets.