If you have a senior brother graduating with the Class of 2018 this year and you would like to be an usher at the graduation ceremony, please see Mrs. Field in the Forum Main office. Ushers assist with various duties such as ticketing, program booklet distribution, seating, handicap assistance, communion stations, water stations, parking, etc.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
Prom Pictures | Juniors and Seniors can be pick up their prom pictures in Forum Office.
Attention members of the class of 2019 and 2020 | Applications for Student Council Executive Committee are due by this Friday, May 11th. Please bring your applications to Mr. Sharp ASAP.
Football | All Football Players – There will be a very important meeting today in the Viewing Room(down in the weight room). The meeting will begin promptly at 10:00am, after the break.
Golf | The following boys will be missing C & A periods today: Drue Nicholas, Jonathan Prussel, Michael Delong, Jackson Putney, Owen Haldeman, Tyler Booth Lenny Dolson
Hockey | Booth, Mulhern, Shortall, Ambrose, Loffredo and Guido, please stop by the Athletic Office and pick up your plaques.
There will be a brief Ireland Third Semester meeting TODAY, during the Enrichment Period in room 34. All must attend.
Las Vegas | There will be a mandatory Las Vegas 3rd semester meeting on Tuesday, May 15th in Room 51 at 10 am.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- The following students please report to Mrs. Auger’s office: Garrett Danley, Michale Delong, Mark Santora, John Stefano
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
- Paul Bechtelheomer, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.