ATTENTION SCRIP PARENTS: The last day to order SCRIP for the 2017-2018 school year will be Wednesday, June 13, 2018. If you are ordering physical gift cards that get picked up at the school, your last order will need to be placed by Tuesday, June 5, 2018. The SCRIP website will be unavailable to St. Augustine Preparatory school families from Thursday, June 14, through Sunday, July 8, 2018 . If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dilley at 856-697-2600 Ext. 125 or Mrs. Dilley@hermits.com. As always, thank you for supporting our PREP SCRIP program!
If you have a senior brother graduating with the Class of 2018 this year and you would like to be an usher at the graduation ceremony, please see Mrs. Field in the Forum Main office. Ushers assist with various duties such as ticketing, program booklet distribution, seating, handicap assistance, communion stations, water stations, parking, etc.
NO PARKING IN DRIVER EDUCATION PRACTICE RANGE: Students are requested to NOT park in the Driver Education practice area near the solar panels.
Advanced Placement Exams | All AP students who are taking AP Exams.
- Must wear School Spring uniform
- Get plenty of rest the night before
- Arrived on time to the testing locations…7:45 am or 11:45 am or 1:45 pm
- You are able to sign out if you have a morning AP exam and no other commitments.
- If you do not have a morning exam, make sure that you have formed a study group to do a final review here at the Prep
- You are dismissed as a group from the exam sight
Varsity Lacrosse & Freshmen Baseball | Will be missing B period today.
Las Vegas | There will be a mandatory Las Vegas 3rd semester meeting on Tuesday, May 15th in Room 52 at 10 am.
If your 3rd semester trip requires a student ID and you have lost yours, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to order a new one ASAP. Turnaround time to get a new ID can take up to 10 days.
Veritas Lecture Series
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Drew Aglialoro, please see Ms. Salvati TODAY.
- Matthew Rosania, please see Mrs. Cable in the Business office to pick up your ID.
- Alec Manzer, Alexander Hunt, Douglas Wagner, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Cole Powers, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.
- The following students must report to the Spina Gym Lobby at the beginning of B period for Cathedral Kitchen: Kevin Burns, Robert Campbell, Kyle Jenny, Salvatore Manera, Santino Petrongolo, Mark Santora, John Stefano, Nick Venuto, Robert Houck, Ben Jefferies, Colby Rumpf
- The following Juniors, please pick up your Prom pictures in the Athletic office: Craig Ambrose, Evan Blum, Julian Boislcair, Jack Carroll, Paul Cimino, Sam Gluck, Garrett Hawcroft, Myles Holder, Ethan Lang, Ryan Lofits, Daniel Martini(Yearbook), Gerry Peacock, Sincere Rhea, Frank Torrissi, Anthony Trotto, Cole Vanderslice, Luka Villani, Connor Wetherington
- Santino Petrongolo and Daniel Martini, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits | Portraits are scheduled to take place August 21st-23rd 8:00am-1:00pm. Prestige Portraits will mail a postcard in August with scheduled appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Seniors will be sent home if they need to shave.
- Mike Chiolo, Jake Walters, Kyle Rowe, Andrew Silver(Prom), Anthony Franulovic(Prom), Robert Nelson, Adam Paul, pick up your 2017 yearbook in the Forum Office.
- William Martini, please see Mrs. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIPT.