Security Cards | All students must use their security cards to access external doors.
- Temporarily Lost/Lost card email email@example.com as soon as you realize card is missing
- Lost/Stolen Cards|Pay a $10 replacement fee with Ms. Dilley in the Business Office
- Replacement Card | Take receipt to Mr. Garufi in the Forum and he will issue a new card
- The first card issued was free of charge
Picture Day | for all Sophomores, Juniors, Faculty and Staff, will take place on Tuesday, October 9th in Spina Gym.
Football Online Store | The following students have orders in the athletic office ready for pick up:
Cimino, S. Rheas, K. Ryan, D. Kolonich, J. Mirenda, N. Meduri, B. Eimer, J. Rodriguez,G. Kennedy, B. Brown, A. Jackson, RC Reynolds, R. Cimorelli, M. Rolando, J. Hill, C. Chiango, Giangiulio, Z. Didonato, L. Snyder
Veritas Lecture Series
Students interested in auditioning for the school’s A Cappella group,The TestosterTones, please sign up for an audition time in front of room 45 and pick up an audition form from Mr. Wolf.
Students interested in singing with the Mass chorus are welcome to come to rehearsal every Tuesday during the beginning of the first enrichment. All are welcome.
CLASS SPECIFIC NEWS
- Freshman Picture Day Form HERE.
- Justin Crawford, Cole Powers and Robert Reynolds, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Paul Bechtelheimer and Tim Merighi, please see Ms. Dilley in the Business office (Vincent Center| 1st Floor-Left side of Building) to pick up SCRIP.
- Class of 2019 Senior Portraits Makeup Dates | Seniors that missed the August portraits dates or would like their picture retaken, Prestige will be on campus September 27th & 28th 9:00am-2:00pm in Spina Gym. All students need to contact Prestige to set-up an appointment time. Seniors should bring their own dress shirt, tie and be cleanly shaven. Click HERE to view sitting information.