Through collaboration with the St. Augustine Prep community’s skills, knowledge, and creativity, the department of dining services strives to be on the leading edge of excellence in the foodservice industry. It anticipates all students’ dietary needs and works hard to ensure their satisfaction.
To provide exceptional food, service, and value to the Prep’s students, faculty/staff, and guests. We will support St. Augustine Prep by cultivating an environment that fosters its core value of “setting hearts on fire with a passionate search for Truth, Unity, and Love.”
- Sanitation and cleanliness
- Friendly, courteous service
- Positive customer experience
- Teamwork that meets the Augustinian tradition of hospitality
You can manage your son’s lunch account on PayForIt.net – a program that allows you to track your son’s lunch account and make online deposits towards it.
If you have any questions relating to the PayForIt.net program, student lunch accounts, or food allergens, please contact:
- Director of Dining Services- Vinnie Berti ext. 135 or Mr.Berti@Hermits.com
- Assistant Director of Dining Services – Paul Barr ext. 157 or Mr.Barr@Hermits.com
Our famous Prep Pizza with choice of favorite toppings is available daily! Our “Healthy Selections” offered daily include: turkey on whole wheat, tuna salad, chicken caesar salad, assorted nonfat yogurts, fresh fruit (apples & bananas), and low fat milk.